Pages

Followers

Sunday 8 February 2015

Cherry Pie






Made this Card for My Sheri Crafts Guest Designer
for February 2015


You can see My Sherri Crafts Guest Designer HERE!


I have used Sherri Ann Baldy's My Besties Bookworm Digital 
and you can find her HERE! 

I have also used parts of two other Sherri Ann Baldy's My Besties 
Digitals Stamps which I have cut the Pocket for the Bookworm Dress
and also the Cherry Pie ~ The two Digitals I have used are:
Berrilicious and you can find her HERE!
and
My Besties Image IMG152 and you can find here HERE!

Card Recipe:
  • Sherri Ann Baldy's My Besties ~ I have used three Digital Stamps and you can find them HERE!  !  HERE!  and HERE! 
  • Copics: E000 E00 R20 E11 R35 E93 R59 C3 B32 E04 B18 B12 B29 B28 B24 R27 RV06 RV34 E21 E25 YG41 E33 E40 E53 G02 G05 E51 RV02 RV04 Y06 R14 YG11 E59 R37 R23 E04 C5 G07 G82 E35 G41 R29 R59
  • White Gel Pen
  • Black Gel Pen
  • Pearl Glitter Glue
  • Dark Red 6mm Pearls
  • Banner ~ Grace Taylor Grand Adhesions (Grant Archival)
  • Designer Papers from old stash
  • Red and White Kaisercraft Cardstock
  • White Flower ~ Manor House Creations
  • Red and White Doily Dies from Couture Creations Tranquility Collection: Amaryllis
  • Leaves cut with Cricut Cartridge using Accent Essentials Cartridge
  • Ornamental Frame cut with Cricut Cartridge using Ornamental Iron 2 Cartridge
Entry No. 174 ~ A Gem of a Challenge #137 ~ Lots of Layers
Ends: 13th February 2015
http://pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.com.au/2015/01/challenge-137-lots-of-layers.html

Entry No. 17 ~ Crafty Calender Challenge ~ Anything Goes
Ends: 1/3/15
http://craftycalendarchallenge.blogspot.com.au/2015/02/crafty-calendar-february-challenge.html 

Entry No. 4 ~ Connie Can Crop Challenge #31 ~ Sweets for my Sweet
Ends: 1/3/15
http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com.au/2015/02/monthly-challenge-31-sweets-for-my-sweet.html 

8 comments:

  1. Love her hair!!! I love Sheri Baldy digis/stamps! What a wonderful card! So very clever cutting different stamps to create this card! Thanks for joining us as GD at My Sheri Crafts! :)
    Hugs,
    Sandy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Annette, love her hair and gorgeous embellishments and layout. I am a new follower and look forward to returning many times in the future.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx
    http://lindasimpsoncraftypeiceofheaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annette, so glad you are our guest designer this challenge. What a wonderful card you have made to share. I love the bright colours you have used along with the cherry red.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card! I love that you went with the red theme! Thanks for joining us as guest designer at My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really gorgeous Annette, I love the image and the die cuts are brilliant! Thank you so much for entering the Crafty Calendar (Anything Goes) challenge this month, lots of luck to you.

    Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, what a great 'hairdo' -- LOL!!! A really fun and detailed card too -- thanks so much for joining us as our Guest Designer @ My Sheri Crafts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card
    Thanks for sharing with us at a gem of a challenge
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg! She is adorable andyour card is amazing. Thank you so much for entering my February challenge. Scrappy hugs, Connie can crop

    ReplyDelete