Pages

Followers

Wednesday 1 July 2015

1st July 2015 ~ World Wide Open Design Team Challenge #01 ~ Japanese Garden Dressing Screen Bestie




My DT Project for world Wide Open Design Team Challenge #01 for 1st July 2015
My Japanese Dressing Screen with Sherri Ann Baldy's My Besties IMG535 and you can find her HERE!
Come along and join in this fabulous Design Team Challenge, its open to anyone on a Design Team in the World
You can join in this fun challenge HERE!





Card Recipe:
  • Sherri Ann Baldy's My Besties IMG535 and you can find her HERE!
  • Copics:E000 E00 E11 R20 E49 E59 E79 E43 RV29 RV23 R81 RV42 G82
  • Flowers from EK Design "Together Blossoms" from Jolee's Boutique
  • Cardstock: Brown Cardstock from American Crafts
  • Cardstock: White Patterned Designer Cardstock form Stampin'Up
  • Edger Punch from Martha Stewart
  • Die for Dress Screen Legs Sizzix 658791 "Framelits"
  • Rosette Die: From Tim Holtz

3 comments:

  1. Absolutly gorgeous your project!! I love it !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just stunning .. absolutely love this card .. the detail is amazing .... thanku for inspiring me to join in the world wide design team challenge ...

    ReplyDelete